Last Updated: December 7th, 2020
Thanks for your continued support through these unprecedented times.
We have been working hard at both of our taproom locations to create a safe environment for all of our patrons. We are following all of the public health guidelines on both the local and state levels. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call either of our locations or you can email at [email protected].
One World West
Outside bar service is conducted Thursday-Sunday.
- Employees must wear a mask at all times
- Employees are sanitizing all tables and chairs after each use before new guest(s) get seated
- Employees are staying 6’ apart from one another, while also masked
- Bathrooms are getting routine cleaning. With additional cleaning scheduled to take care of the high touched surfaces such as door handles, toilets, and faucets
- Social distancing, line spacing is marked in orange spray paint
- Hand sanitizer is provided on every table, along with a sanitizer stand at the entrance, and a sanitizer mounted at the bar, and mounted outside of the bathrooms on the wall
- Outdoor heaters are placed all over the property to keep patrons warm
- Only groups who arrive together, will be sat together
- Staff will be the only ones moving tables and chairs
- Signage is located all over theproperty, stating COVID-19 guidelines
Inside bar service is conducted Monday-Wednesday
- Reduced capacity of 50% inside.
- All tables are spaced 6’ apart.
- Select seating at the bar
- Orders must be placed at the bar, then patrons will sit at the respective table
- Upper patio seating is still available at this time with patio heaters on
- Face coverings are required at all times while inside. Maks must be worn while seated unless while drinking or eating.
One World Downtown
- Reduced capacity of 50% inside (24ppl)
- Employees must wear masks at all times
- Plexiglass has been installed all around the bar and the brewhouse work area to help protect customers and patron
- Hand sanitizer is provided on every table
- Patrons are required to order directly at the bar and then be seated at a table or at the bar
- Bathrooms are routinely cleaned
- High touched surfaces are being cleaned routinely
Please do your part to keep us all safe
Please be respectful and courteous of others so that we can all feel safe while being out and enjoying a delicious craft beer. Show patience and kindness to the Staff and folks around you. These are unprecedented times and we are all doing our best.
- All Patrons are required to wear a face-covering (this is a NC state mandate) at both taprooms, inside and outside. The only time you are allowed to remove your face covering is when you are seated at your table. Once you are finished with your beverage at the table, your face covering should be put back on.
- Please do not move chairs, tables, or patio heaters. If you would like assistance, please ask a staff member.